NCORD's eHealthSystem FAQs
- Net Banking
- Credit Card Payment
- Debit Card Payment
For NCORD's eHealthSystem users
During emergencies NCORD’s ehealthSystem can be referred to know the patient’s name and number. Based on this information, the Doctors and other medical professionals registered under the network can access the information immediately.
In case the hospital is not a part of the network or if the healthcare professional is not registered with us, the ‘Guest User Login’ can be used to access the information.
Your patients will send requests for appointment. If you find it suitable you can accept the request. You can keep a check on your appointments using the scheduler.
For healthcare providers
The benefits to the healthcare professionals like doctors are as follows:
- Availability of current medical data at all times
- Ability to obtain critical healthcare information from an incapacitated or unconscious patient
- Improved communication and information sharing among healthcare providers, physicians, hospitals, laboratories and pharmacies
- Reduced administrative workload
- Enabling accurate data collection for research purpose, facilitating the evolution from curative medicine to preventive medicine
For any user to start using the NCORD's eHealthSystem, he/ she should:
- Have the assigned card number (which is given after the process of registration and subsequent authentication is complete)
- Be a part of the medicare network
- Have eHealthSystem reader
- Have either of the browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7.0, Mozilla Firefox, among others for the application to work on any system.
NCORD's eHealthSystem application is independent of any Healthcare Software. You need not replace the Healthcare Software that you already have in place. Ideally, NCORD's eHealthSystem system is complementary to all such applications.